Below are a few questions I thought would be interesting to throw out to the group, based on the discussions going on in the previous discussion thread. Please feel free to add any questions in the comments you would also like to discuss. Also, keep in mind, just reply to a question or someone's answer if you'd like to respond. Keeping the discussion clean and organized is the key to a fun talk!
If you are new to the group, before commenting please review the FAQ and rules.
Don't forget, the poll for April's selection ends March 25. If you have yet to vote, please do so. It's a tight race!
Thanks again to Alyson Noel for letting us discuss Evermore this month!
Final Questions (based on completing the book):
- After finishing the book, do you think the lesson or meaning of Evermore changed from start to finish? How?
- In the first discussion thread, a few of you mentioned being suspicious of Damen. Did your feelings for him change by the end of the book? How did that affect your like/dislike of Evermore?
- A few of you also mentioned your frustration with Ever. Did your view(s) change? For the better or worse? Again, how did that affect your like/dislike of Evermore?
- What will you take away with you from reading Evermore?
- Do you think the book is portrayed properly (cover, back cover copy (or jacket flap), etc.) in stores/media?
REMEMBER, COMMENTS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!