If you visit the comments, you'll notice that I've also posted each question there, as well as this post. If you want to join in on the discussion for any of the questions, please just hit the "post reply" option next to the question. That way, we can keep each discussion a separate thread and reply to individuals. Remember, please no spoilers in this discussion. We can talk about the end of the book in the last discussion post of the month.
Also, if you haven't already, please read the FAQ and Rules. They will always be posted in the sidebar if you need to find them at any time.
- How does the setting figure into the book? Is the setting a character? Does it come to life? Did you feel you were experiencing the time and place in which the book was set?
- What motivated the story? Was the novel plot-driven or character-driven?
- What are some of the book's themes? How important were they?
- How are the book's images symbolically significant? Do the images help to develop the plot, or help to define characters?
- What was your first impression of the characters?
If you haven't picked up your copy of Evermore yet, don't worry. There is still plenty of time. We will be reading and discussing the book throughout the month!