Monday, March 30, 2009

First month of the Book Club down...

Since the first month of the YAedge Book Club is almost over (and what a great month of discussion it was!), I thought I would gather feedback.

What would you like to see in the future from the book club?
What did you like/dislike?
What can I improve?

The YAedge Book Club is for you (I do have to admit, I had a blast this month discussing Evermore) and I want to hear from all of the people who participated or just followed along. Please feel free to let us know anything having to do with the book club in the comments below.

I will be posting a new poll to vote on the reading selection for the month of May, along with all of the new month's posts starting again April 1. Included in the poll will be the second place winner from the previous month, along with two new selections.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our first month! I consider it a great success!